Friday, August 8, 2008

Sadly it is over

Yes, my favorite summer show has now come to an end.  What a great year for So You Think You Can Dance, and yes I have to be honest it really is the first year that I watched the show.  I knew it was on for the other years, but I just could not be bothered to add another show to my long list of things to watch.  I am so glad that I changed that this year.  I was so pleased with every aspect of the show.  The choreography was amazing and the dancers stepped right up to the plate.  Am I sad that Katee did not win, No.  Joshua was right next to her the whole season and he really kept up.  There were dances that I think he danced better than her, there where dances that she danced better than him, but most of all there were dances where I could not see either one them, I just saw pure beauty and art.  Below is the last (new) dance they danced together on the show, and I just loved it (and yes, I cried a little).  You can just feel the culmination of their journey together on the show and you know they truly care for each other, heart and soul and you can feel it in this dance.  My congratulations goes out to both Katee and Joshua for a job well done, and something they both can be proud of, and I look forward seeing them when they go on tour!! ( I have tickets!!)


No comments: