Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Dr. Horrible



WOW!  It has been a while!  Sorry I have been so lazy, but the weather has been great, the summer has been too much fun, and now it seems my life is being turned on its ear.  But all excuses put aside I have been doing my part watching TV, movies and staged productions.  I live for entertainment and my favorite time of year is upon us, fall season premier time!  

Gossip Girl came back last night, and did not disappoint, I think I watched the entire episode with a smile on my face (a much needed smile) and I am so glad that my friends are back.  Tonight 90210 airs and to be honest I did not watch the original so I have nothing to compare it to, so it shall be interesting.

But lets get to the main point of this blog, Dr. Horrible.  So my great friend Rebecca was telling me about this pod cast turned iTunes sensation written and directed by my favorite writer/director Joss Whedon.  So I went to iTunes and bought the 3 musical acts of this gem of a series.  It is just so wonderful starting Neil Patrick Harris who's main goal in life is to enter this society of Villains, but he is also in love with a girl at the laundromat.  Seriously check it out you will just love how simple and smart and fun it is.  

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I'm so glad you checked out Dr. Horrible! I must watch it!