Thursday, July 17, 2008

"I'm a real dancer"

So after work I on Tuesday I went out for a drink with a co-worker and while I was partaking in some delicious summer rose,  I met this beautiful red head girl.  We started talking and she told me that she is a dancer, so naturally I asked her if she watches my favorite summer show So You Think You Can Dance, and she was like "No I don't watch that, I'm a real dancer".  Ugh, as if.  So last night I watched my favorite summer show, once again, with this "real" dancer in mind and then I saw this piece that not only shut me up, but I know that if she was to watch it she would have to pick her jaw off the floor.  Yes, there is one glitch, but come on!!  This piece is in a whole different realm of professionalism and perfection, both on execution and choreography.  Below is the piece I hope you enjoy it.
Ps. We do have to talk about the changing of couples and the quick fall of my favorite dancer, Mark!  What happened to him?

No comments: