Tuesday, July 1, 2008

New Music


To kick off my new blog since the separation of The Urban Naturalist (you will be missed), I am going to start off easy.  I want to talk about a new album that I just bought; Katy Perry's One of the Boys.  Now this album is everything that a pop listener will LOVE!!  It has great easy beats with fun topical lyrics.  The play of gender roles through out the record keeps me laughing from the way she views life and relationships.  The picture above is from one song called "U R SO Gay", about her metrosexual ex-boyfriend and it is just a gem!  This will make any subway ride go much faster and way more enjoyable.  So just remember if you see someone bopping with their headphones on, on your next commute, they might just be enjoying her as well.  

1 comment:

Dan Rousseau said...

A rainbow album cover for the rainbow gentlemen!

Cheers!