Saturday, July 19, 2008

Result Thursday!

This last results show had me blown away!  The top 5 girls contemporary piece by Mia Michaels was simply amazing.  I was just speechless after watching that dance that I simply have to share it with you all.  Of course you will guess that Katee stole that number for me and I am still hoping she will win it all.  I am so pleased that Comfort is staying.  I feel that she really rises to the call in all the group numbers.  She has a wonderful performance quality and drive that Kerrington just did not have.  If you watch the Bollywood Dance that opened the show watch how Kerrington (in green) is late for almost everything (it will drive you crazy).  I feel that she just got lazy, she was with Twitch and he was already a fan favorite.  And poor Gev.  He never really got to shine in his style.  He was great and worked really hard, unfortunately someone had to go.  Now I am getting nervous for who is next!  We will all have to wait and see!


No comments: